Carefully read the following. It is advised that participants download or print this page, for constant references
1.This is a gender-inclusive contest. Participation is free, and open to male and female; that fall within the age bracket of 16 years and 40 years.
2. Entries are to be in a 2-part mode, with one slide/sheet depicting the effects of drug abuse, while the other slide/sheet depicts the remedies.
All entries must be original. Participants are limited to 1 submission only.
3. Submissions are to be in any of these formats; JPG, PNG and PDF. Suitability for A3 printing must be ensured by having a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
4. Entries are to be submitted to email@example.com
Any caption on the artworks must be stated in English.
The cover letter for each submission must contain a short profile of the participant.
5. Art styles of submissions are to be HVA-based and include cartoon, comic, doodle, illustration, painting, etc.
6. Submission of entries opens on August 13, 2018 at 1.00am and closes on October 8, 2018 at 11.59pm. All times are in GMT+1.
Process of elimination would apply to submissions, till 10 entries are shortlisted for the finale (which would be at a physical event in Lagos, Nigeria)
Factors that would guide jurors include subject relevance, style, communication level, impact on audience, etc.
7. All works submitted in this contest grant Africa Cartoon Centre, the rights of use; in its campaigns and activities; beyond this contest.
Where items translate into direct sales activities, due inclusion would be accorded.
. Upon submission, participants affirm to have read the above rules and pledge to abide by them.
. Responsibility for issues of non-originality of submissions is solely upon the participants. The Africa Cartoon Centre, Africa Cartoon Company, their proxies, families, staff, assigns and representatives are hereby indemnified from any resultant legal and public culpability, in such cases.
. While fairness is a key guide, the final rights of control and administration of this project resides with Africa Cartoon Centre.